Those days are the best!

- Abbhirami




Realizing that it’s been a year, I just can’t believe it. I don’t really know that time runs this fast. Everything doesn't stand in there everlasting. It flies. It might be your time or people. Yeah, it is totally painful when you think of those. Every moment you think of it, leaves you with sadness. I really got no words to explain school days. No adjectives or adverbs can describe.


Full-flavored lunch boxes, small gossips, petty fights, vibrant games classes, boring library classes, kiddy crushes, thrilling exam halls, benches and chairs used as notepads and drums- all remember that one thing-School, the best place ever to be discovered on this Earth.

Even though there were test and examinations that tire you, there was fun overtaking everything. To meet your old friends and talking to them make you feel blessed. Memories and all gush and are sometimes brims your eyes with tears. I don’t really say that college days are not good. I’m trying to stress that school days can’t or can never be equated to college days in anyways. I find those are the best. Missing those times, school friends are the best ever.

To all my school friends with love, Abbhi.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts