C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J…M Marshmallow !!


-Abbhirami



Here is now a new tasty treat Marshmallow from Android! Aren’t you all like the versions? I hope you all would have tried the varied versions and would have got stuck with your own favorites for now.


I don't think all are aware of the versions from Android. So I thought I would just let you know about the versions from Android.


Please don’t ask me about Marshmallow as I really have got no idea about its features. I’ve tried lollipop but you know something I’m really not so attracted with its features. I’m still in love with Gingerbread. I don’t know why.


So here are the versions -  which starts with C and goes till M(for now)

C - Cupcake (1.5)

D - Doughnut (1.6)

E - Éclair(2.0 – 2.1)

F - Froyo (2.2 - 2.2.3)

G - Gingerbread (2.3 – 2.3.7) (my favorite)

H- Honeycomb (3.0 – 3.2.6)

I - Ice cream Sandwich (4.0 – 4.0.4)

J - Jellybean (4.1 – 4.3.1)

K – KitKat (4.4 – 4.4.4)

L – Lollipop (5.0 – 5.11)

Now it’s Marshmallow hitting the market !!  ;)
 

Comments

Popular Posts