I am now a Microsoft Student Partner!!!!!


-Abbhirami



I'm extremely delighted to become the Microsoft Student Partner for the year 2015-2016. I would like to firstly thank God. The faith I had in him made me to get thru’. Mom and Dad were an ultimate support. My friends bolstered confidence in me that I will make it. Thank you so much,all. I don’t have any other word to express my gratitude. I'm right now above cloud ten. I would like to thank all of my teachers Mrs.Josephine, Mrs. Hema, Mrs.Geetha, Ms.Angeline mainly Mrs.SivaPriya and Mrs JayaChandra who were a great support.


Check out this link, find me on the list !!(Muthiah Abbhirami)https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoftstudentpartners.aspx


Thank you all. This has happened because of your blessings.


Comments

Popular Posts