#I'm done

-Abbhirami

I see so many people with lot of problems inside and fighting a battle. For those, my words are to stop thinking about the problems over and over again. It is not going to work out if you just keep on thinking about it. As requested by one of my friends to pen a poem on it. I'm here with one. Hope you like it :)

 


I'm done

Bound and gagged by thrashing winds

With so many spins

I slowly shinned up a tree

To break-free

Stood there gaped

With so many memories wiped

Swallowed by breath-taking views 

and understanding the life's cues

 

I'm done

Can't bear so much more than this

Already wearing apart for all my remiss

All I want to be is more than this

Convincing myself  "it's alright now"

I bid  "ciao"


I'm done

Hanging on to the words I say

It's more than a drug

but it feels more slugged

Know -nobody understands you better

Feels like still in a fetter


I am done.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts