Stranger in the city

Ending the day in solitude

I reminisced my evolution all of a sudden when I saw an old photograph of myself lingering in the corners of my photo gallery. My life was absolutely unadorned. Simple things caught my attention and screamed realism to me. The decisions that I have taken all long I know what it means to me.
From belittling smirks to all the wide grins at different stages and sometimes laughter meaning nothing, I have seen a quite a good number of things in my life. And when people ask me how I  got adapted to a new place, I feel this question to be so naive. I made "my mind" adapt so "I" got adapted to the place simple as that. It is always in the head. When you prepare your head, you are ready to face anything and with the basic understanding that life is erratic.

Busy crowd

But even after all my good words to comfort my days in solitude and also with all the heavy hearty laughs across the dinning tables with a bunch of people, the happy music, good lunches, random games, simple smiles across the bus stops, quick hellos, heavy good byes and quick discussions, I am a stranger at the end of the day to the others, when I am far away from home.

Comments

Popular Posts