A Free verse Aesthetic

Dancing between deafening silence and some noise, my brain was always craving for “something”. Something, which I really don’t know to word. This made me to just leave some sentences holophrastic, which many didn’t really understand, and at times myself too.

Just like a kite, the mind wanders and flows through cracks of words, neither bound by purpose nor care, it dances, rolls with whims, tickling numbness, indifferent to sense and self.

My mind, a feisty, rebellious spirit, full of defiance and passion;
my words, wild flowers with no color;
This promiscious encounters both humorous and profound, with all its intensity, is momentary captivation.

Weird love----

An aesthetic ----

Just like -----

Flickering light bulbs in a subway station;

Discarded trains on scrap yard;

Cotton candy on the road;

Balloon under an electric pole;

A homeless praying;

Celebrating solace at your 60s

Unfinished dream;

Writings fancying death;

Tears during a train travel

Lovers at graveyard

Mending a withered real after a loss

Comments

Popular Posts