Christmas Time!

-Abbhirami



Jingle bells, jingle bells!!


The tree, the bells, the lights, the joy on people’s face, the star hung in front of the houses, the wreath, the candles, candies, cakes, Wow! This is Christmas. Lord Jesus’ birth is celebrated all year in new fashion but the reason behind it remains the same. . This is what all I know about Christmas. It is just 2 days to go from today.


 I walked down the streets to see my neighbors’ house in decorations. Flashy things all over, their simile affected me; their heads were filled with nothing but happiness and euphoria. Not to miss out Santa. Santa plays the significant roles and he is the hero among children. Kids crave and expect his presence at their houses for his big beautiful gifts.


Unexpected gifts given to them on the day of Christmas takes them to cloud nine!
Enjoy my dear friends, Happy Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts