Buddies!!

-Abbhirami





Friends, this word is just enough to make you smile, anywhere, anytime, anyplace. It is a relationship that stands all time no matter the distance what it is.
When I start writing, I get few stupidest moments remembered that I’ve spent with my buddies. You always do those crazy things when you are only in that specific clan. And only there, I swear.


It’s been years and we have travelled together all time. Even though it is nice to have a clan of yours, it is really hard to prioritize the most favorite one among them. If anyone there finds out that you are really close to that one person, then there breaks out a war! Really a war! You have boiling arguments and a silliest clash of all.The convincing part is another extension of the silliest thing.


The most fun filled part takes place only during class hours. When I was in grade eleven, it was only in the math classes we had extreme fun. No matter what the teacher taught, our mind was filled with our own thoughts flushing about lunches. Usually math classes were scheduled before our lunch breaks. So I think it is because of that reason.


I remember another fun filled part .This was during our revision exam. I have a friend who always was seems to be filled with extreme pleasure during exam times. And I have much more to say. 


Comments

Popular Posts