What should I write about???


-Abbhirami


Sitting in front of my PC, I feel like I’m wrestling with my thoughts. Every time this happens. Some topics I get. Then I just try to push some of the topics away from my head for some time so that I can get back to them and deal with them with more facts and points. But many times nothing seems to flash in my head. This makes me feel like I’m stranded. Even though tonnes happen in a second nothing seems to catch my attention. So I thought I can just let you know what I really feel when I start writing.


Wait, I thought I can just describe how today’s evening was. Jack got up the terrace and started to act like an idiot. He jumped and ran around, slipping and falling down. It was the sound which made me to get up there. Today’s evening was quite breezy. I saw the orange clouds burying into the horizon, in middle of few birds’ chirp. Then all of sudden the sky turned dark and grey, which made me feel like someone has casted a spell or something. Violent winds “banged” the windows and doors and down came some drops of rain. We just sat down looking at the sky which is now dark with a tinge of purple and still the winds continue to blow.


Comments

Popular Posts