Hmm…I see???


-Abbhirami




Paintings are lovely to look at. They describe many things. Never can anybody say exactly what the painter has really wanted to say. I feel every painting is magical and incomprehensible. The way the painter has made the colors dance through the canvas give me a cryptic feeling always. I admire all genres of paintings. I see a different world in them. Not just I, the others who really fell in love with painting will really try to understand the creator’s imagination and his perspective. The mixture of colors and the shade used by a painter tells us his mood. You‘ve got a variety of kinds. You really have to have patience and skills to say what exactly the mood of the painting is. 


Talking about paintings I also wanted to mention photographs here, which traces you memories back. Even though photographs and paintings don’t breathe, they bring life. They take you to the world of mysteries, memories and imagination and leave you with many things swirling in your head. It makes me wonder of all paintings when I think of them. 


Tangled is our life many times. We tend to forget small and little happiness that keep us going. I see paintings and photographs as a bliss sprinkler which adds up some sunshine when we are quite stressed. Never look down on a painting. It might have tones of things waiting to be revealed.

Comments

Popular Posts