The 13th Birthday!

-Abbhirami



Today is a special day for my sister. She is celebrating her 13th birthday. She is not so excited about the cake cutting or the whole birthday stuff. It is so nice to see a person who is kind of same like you. I can very well see the slow transformation and the growth of my sis. Now she is a teen !


I’ve been with her everyday and every second. I don’t really know whether I’ve been so good to her. But I can truly say that she is a good support and a great companion, sometimes even more than that. It is truly nice to have a sister, with whom you can share everything. We’ve got that sync. We hate the same person. We love the same food (but I eat all sorts). We mock together. We love the same song. It is absolutely amazing to have a sister. Happy Birthday dear!!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts