173rd


-Abbhirami



I would just like to tell you that this post is my 173rd post. It feels really happy that I’ve been blogging on a variety of topics. I did not confine myself to one specific topic rather went a long away analyzing some subjects. I wrote about society, technologies, computers, philosophy, life, rain. I never really thought I would write on all these topics. But it is really quite amazing that I have a good knowledge on all the topics that I have written about. I‘m happy about myself that I presented topic like the startups, Iot, Big Data etc to you, which are all on the spotlight.


Let us get into many other topics in the upcoming days. I ‘m totally excited to share with you the things I’ve gathered and learnt. I will be really pleased if any of you can suggest some topics ;) 


Comments

Popular Posts