Back with my philosophy


-Abbhirami





I have certain philosophies to which I cling onto whenever I feel disappointed. All of us face hardships and struggles which shows what really life is, but even though we learn many lessons out of it we still do the same. Come on we are humans.  We cannot expect perfection and discipline 100%. We are what we are. In the journey of life we come across many incidents, some are etched in our heart. Some never really leaves any trace.


Sometimes we tend to forget and ignore our grandparents’ love and care. Sometimes we get irritated to see their showers of love on us! But you will never know the value of it until it is lost. Many times when our grandparents ask us questions repeatedly we tend to give lame answers to them. But if you really sit back and think about the way they question us, it will really make you smile. All their questions will show us how innocent they become when they grow old.


Their stories will go hours or even days long when you sit near them. I really don’t know how they could remember all these things, when I forget things what was taught yesterday at college! If you are living with your grandparents cherish all the moments you spend with them. I truly mean it.


You will never know the value of anything unless you lose it. This is true.


Comments

Popular Posts