After being an MSP(Microsoft Student Partner)


Abbhirami.M




I’ve got no words to explain my feelings when I was selected as a Microsoft Student Partner. Having got into the official group makes me feel really blessed. I’ve really found quite a good number of friends from all parts of India. They really make each other so very comfortable to interact. We haven’t officially started our work but will start it as soon as possible.


Right now we are having a group especially for TamilNadu, for the MSPs from TamilNadu mainly to interact. Being an admin of that group really gives a satisfaction in uniting the MSPs from TamilNadu.


Hoping to do something “Big” with my Tamil Nadu MSP friends! And my biggest wishes to all other MSPs from North India and rest of the South to progress in their work, Good luck ;)


Comments

Popular Posts