Apple Vs Microsoft


-Abbhirami



All it takes to bring a pandemonium is just 2 seconds, with this question - Apple or Microsoft. You can see war happening right after just 10 seconds. I am so damn right.
Please do not imagine this- Apple Vs Microsoft Vs Google. This will create a world war. You all know about the intensity that this topic would create. So let me stick to that two.


Well, I took this topic- Apple Vs Microsoft for my analysis work. I've got some pretty good amount of information worth reading which I thought I can share.


Let me take Microsoft first, Microsoft’s Windows OS is profoundly used by many people across the globe! You don’t know, Microsoft has got much of Asia and many other countries. It is the OS that did much good for Microsoft in getting good profit. To be honest, the phone hasn't got good with people. I can see people complaining about the Microsoft Windows phone still. But that’s okay.There are other things that are to be appreciated.They 'll be out with solutions and much more exciting stuff. Wait and watch. 


Taking Apple on the other side, you can see the phone is pretty famous. But the profit it has got to the company is not “big”. The products such as iPads, iPods did much for the company's profit.Getting a file transferred from an iPhone to Android Phone on bluetooth, uh!  YOU CANNOT. 

but Windows Phone 8 Bluetooth file transfer works really well with Blackberry and Android. 


For now just take this piece of information, I’ll get to you with some more interesting stuff on this in my next blog. Leave your comments ;)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts