Apple Vs Microsoft


-Abbhirami




So let us get back to what we saw yesterday, Apple Vs Microsoft. Drivers that are used in Apple greatly differ from that of Microsoft. You have plenty of drivers for Windows from many manufacturers. But this is not the case for Apple. As it has its own specially designed driver for its use.


Talking about the application software that are used in both, Windows play good with all where in case of Apple’s Mac you cannot run certain applications. Not just applications, certain gaming software cannot be put on to a Mac whereas on Windows you can play anything or everything! Isn't that simply awesome!


Divers and stuffs are kind of boring, aren't they? So gamers get ready- Let me give you Xbox from Microsoft what to do you say now. 

Well, I don’t think you are impressed, so here is "that" something that did drive me crazy. Microsoft’s HoloLens got me! Just go check this out. I'm sure and I know who you will be backing then :D


Comments

Popular Posts