Arcane tunes


-Abbhirami

It always feels good when I sit to write. I don't really write things specifically but I can sense that I'm happy when I write.

This is one another poem that I penned. I nowadays feel like a poet. This seems to be quite fishy to me but still I never knew that I can write” poems”. Strange it is. But here is another one I wanted to show it to you all. It certainly felt like a poem to me.

Hope it feels the same to you all.

Here it goes:


The chords play and
My thoughts sprawled vibrant
No space for sadness
And I smile wondering
Beneath seems to be a cause


Arcane tunes of music play
Still remaining heard all across the yard
But the sun seem to escape into the horizon
Without listening to the tunes
And I stay still..


Give it a ” like” if you really like it ;)




Comments

Popular Posts