Types of people I got to know


- Abbhirami



It is pretty strange to know that people exist in different ways! And I know that’s what makes getting to know about people interesting. But not all times.
Since I'm related to tech things mostly I get to know about people who are similar to me. But I do have friends who are totally weird. Sometimes their level of weirdness shocks me! 

I've got some naive friends too, who don’t really bother about things. I have no problem with these people.


That was way back, when I was at school.


Nowadays I can see only 3 sects. One be like shouting IoT, Singularity, Renewable energy and only that. Nothing gets their interest other than these tech things, music, and talk shows and animated serials and their laziness.


The other category be like weed, beer, rum and serials. People with their motto-“Just and only fun”. And they are pretty away from current happenings, I guess. They do not really bother about things that are around them. They just live.


The third category that does both. They think that they are pretty nasty with the things they have gained as knowledge. These people are really not so clear with explanations. They think it is only them who knew things very clear. It is really annoying to be with them for a long time.


When the third category and first category meets you know what happens. I don't have to say. This is when things gets nasty. They bring hell down.


I’ve just come across only these three categories of people. But I can be very sure that there are still people out there who are out of the three categories. Hope I meet somebody who cannot be put under the categories I mentioned so that I can let you know how they are ;)


Give it a thumps up if you like it!




Comments

Popular Posts