Drab but a beauty!


-Abbhirami



I guess it has been a while since my last post. This is something that I really wanted to say.

 Certain things disturbs you a lot but you have to make yourself feel that those things are coming out right so that you march onward. You get a feeling of understanding from anything if you are tranquil at your head. 


I’ve been wondering ever since my childhood how can it say everything!
I’m happy, calm and composed seeing it. Sometimes, I think like Einstein when I observe it, I worry looking at it; I’m buried with my own conclusions starring at it. But it is always there. It soothes my soul all time.


Never can anybody give that feeling to me. It is sometimes my teacher explaining life, and many things in my life. I’m talking about my big blank blurred blue ceiling.
The brush strokes, the patterns, the unknown mixtures of color and the shade are a beauty. A beauty unexplained. It might look plain and drab but the feelings and the thoughts it gives is immense and immeasurable. But how! I always figure out an answer when I observe it. It is the best company nobody can ever give you. It doesn’t talk, it doesn’t see you, and it doesn’t feel, it doesn’t hear, it doesn’t even know your presence but it is always there for you. Forever and forever. But nobody understands the value and the feeling that any ceiling can bring in you.

Give it a thumps up , if you like it ;)


Comments

Popular Posts