All I know


-Abbhirami



On retrospection I find myself to have learned many things that books never thought me. I feel that the experience that I’ve gained is the wealth I possess to take me onward. Not many friends I own. The very few do play a significant part. 


The definition of life is dynamic. It always relies on the situation you are put in. I can feel my mental growth. I see things now multifaceted. Too much I gain when I start analysing. Never did  the books teach me these things. And I can say this for sure.
Diving into the ocean of ephemeral commitment and joys runs life. Unadulterated happiness is the ultimate want in everybody’s life. Taken aback by the life’s twists I stay numb. No spaces to let things free from your head. All I wanted is just peace and an opening where I can sense everything.


Wild things that are craved for, the feelings that are eating you, the emotions buried, words stroke every time you wrote all have a meaning deep inside, hidden. And this is all I know
.



Comments

Popular Posts