From an ordinary voice for my CM,

Dr. J.Jayalalithaa  #SincereReverence #RIPAmma


-Abbhirami




Reality hits you hard. There is much beyond ephemeral joys. We only see a person's buttery life but tend to forget the hard past. 


Losing a charismatic leader and the boldest political woman, we are truly worried. Tamil Nadu is buried with sadness. I see weep all over. I can sense and I can very well say, every woman in every house is severely struck with immense sadness and heart break. 


I never know her by person but I am realising now the pain which I can see while others expressing. The wave of sadness did hit me.


For the all good deeds and plans that she has implemented in the state- the canteens, Laptops for students and much is truly appreciable and wants respect. And I personally admire her decision making skills and bold nature.


Her life will stand recorded in the annals of political history. 


Comments

Popular Posts