Soon as I woke up

 -Abbhirami


Soon as I woke up I felt the reality smacked my head and had made me static for minutes. Seems like the fantasy has got me hard, but you ought to be pushed back to reality. I love the difference. It does feel. I have got questions that are utterly ridiculous but still I can't help asking it to myself over and over again.The truth is written all over my face which I truly can't fake. 


Feel like I have found nothing better to the questions. I used to believe that were totally absurd, for this world. But I never worried or gave thought about others. I know we have to go through a million miles from hereIt has been a hell of ride and I can guarantee myself it will still be tougher. The tougher it gets more the adventures it packs and the more we start living the life with getting hit by reality and truth at each bends and corners. Travelers we are called. Traveling is all that we got. Moving forward is our motto. We tend to forget this many times clinging on to things that we think are permanent. The more I talk about this I am getting lost into my own world of thoughts that turn me absolutely a different person.

The after hour thoughts, that I have kills me with so many questions with temporary answers that sometimes is a misfit. Goes my life this way with no definite answers with just philosophy. It has been said philosophy jumps in when science can't explain. My own philosophy drives me onwards let me see how long I travel.

Comments

Popular Posts