Melodies I haven't played

-Abbhirami

I know its been a long time since I posted. I was caught up with many things. I hope you all are doing great!


This is something I penned and wanted to share with you all. 



I take new turns, 

With the melodies I haven't played

I wonder how I got into?

Not stopping my dream
I still keep sitting, pondering
Watching the clouds sweeping the sky
I find nothing but thoughts

The horizon always makes me happy

A new day, a new beginning
No shadows and silhouette
With the sun up above my head now
Not waiting to watch another new day
I see myself travelling somewhere
The chase is still on
But I find myself not getting close

It is confusing sometimes
The distance from where I started seems big
Reach the destination- is the very motto
Time, my only friend I trust
On and on I still go, to find the life along the way.

Comments

Popular Posts