Words deprived of emotions, lack soul in it

-Abbhirami



It is beautiful to understand and comprehend the meaning of each word you come across in the daily life. Be a word that is sweeter than honey or bitter, the sense and the impact it unleashes stands powerful.


As I stated before, I find my blog to be the vent, where I am happy and more satisfied with the things I have penned and posted.


The real values of the some words are lost in this fast paced world. Empty words are more common. Words deprived of emotions, lack soul in it- People forget this.

This is one small writing which I wanted to share:


Words play and scream loud than my real voice. There is lot to say but it's hard to start. Scripting seems to be easier than really voicing out. Between the fading sunlight and darkness my writings transformed shapes. I found new color to my writings. Noisy words turned calm and serene. Serene words turned intense. I found new meaning and messages this time. Words are the soul, they say. I can feel it, this time. Mixed emotions that splashed across the paper brought life to them. Page by page I found vibrant colors of emotions dancing. Many periods did hide a thousand of words. The shortest sentences conveyed enormous emotions hidden.


Comments

Popular Posts