#WhatShouldTheTitleBe

-Abbhirami





Closer and closer I get to what I feel, I see the distance of what I really want. Not considering the earthly bondage I try to set a boundary to myself but I feel caged. To set free is not that I really want. I see myself chained to the ephemeral bliss of life. Many times the earthly bondage gives you warmth and sunshine but that is definitely not the ultimate goal to attain.

The beautiful story has to end some day. The adjective you use to define your story is all that matters. I'm thrilled to have known about all these. On the other hand I feel the indifference because of knowing it. Trapped in this bondage there is no way out except understanding that there are much more things than emotions. Caught in the anxiety I tend to convince myself with the earthly lies but sometimes it breaks and then the Truth crawls in. Still, Life is beautiful.

Comments

Popular Posts