Why are we still ignorant?

-Abbhirami



I see life to have a varying definition. You think you are happy, your definition of life becomes the same of what you have thought. You think you are sad, your defintion to life sounds sad. Looking at this, it is pretty easy to define life to be something what you actually think. Thoughts define everything. With this, I sat pondering about much more and at last ended up with this little writing.


Looking through the window I see scenes that are unrealistic, with a stroke of love and tears. Pretending to cope with this I still see myself sunk deep into the details of this system. The nerves of it portray the potential to hold and play with your feelings. Never realizing all these I still cling onto false love and hope. Ephemeral bliss is the blood of the life. My vision encloses all the right and wrong but I still keep looking at it, ignorant and unmoved.

Give it a like, if you think it's worth it ;)

Comments

Popular Posts