A Minute To Win It

-Abbhirami





Ever since I found that I have been dwelling in the old damp memories I knew this is definitely not going to work out. Some people help you foster the necessary things about life. Having someone who does that is a blessing, I feel. Every minute we sit thinking of something out of no purpose. Most often"the next" seems to gives us the anxiousness. To be honest and frank , every one of us know that there is no point in just being anxious. The result of everything that we do is very significant. It plays a vital role in determining our position in life. 

To win any situation that's been thrown at you is just think is to "feel" the really situation. What I mean to say is that, unless you "feel" you will never be able to make it through. Sometimes I tend be perceiving any problem at very surface level but I will never be able to understand it all. You have to own everything that you do. If you start"owning" things(not just people) you will be definitely able to figure a way out. And I really mean it. That's why people say -"Put your Heart and Soul in everything that you do"  - what I said before actually means this very adage. If this is known not more than a minute you will require to win any situation you are put in.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts