# AMoment

-Abbhirami



It was 5:10 in the morning and I came up with something, I thought would be interesting to write. Go ahead to read this.

All that is needed for now is the peace. Just don't know how time folds this quick. Helping myself to understand the happenings I looked through the window. Caught freezing. The cold breeze which caressed my face was more than good. I was so caught in love with caress. Felt like I have never experienced any of this sort before. The chirps of the birds was so lively and filled the entire moment with bliss. I can see myself experiencing a different kind of happiness that I cannot comprehend. The orange patches of the light on the vivid blue sky was visually appealing. But my love for the sleep was so dominating and made me crawl into my blanket with a smile.



Comments

  1. Love for sleep💜 cute abi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writings are simply awesome.Waiting for more articles.Keep writing.This article nailed it.I love the way you express the small things that we don't care much.Keep going

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts