#How do I define my success?

-Abbhirami


Awesome saying!


To be really honest I don't know how to define it. But I can very well say that, there is no specific definition. Each one of you know what is success with things that you see and are surrounded with. Some decision might help me take a step forward but that doesn't mean that you have to take that same damn step. Everything that you and I see is different, feel is different, understand is different. Success ain't a theorem or a law. It varies for you and me. 


We have quite a plenty of books which says that it can help us succeed. What really does those books actually contain? These books give us the probability of how things actually work, because we don't really have a definition for it as a standard. We can understand the probabilities that doesn't mean you should really follow all those to attain success. Choose what fits you. What really sounds factual to you. Each one of you have certain mentality and it is not really "that bad" to hit and fall, sometimes. Sometimes you and I are put in some situation wherein you and I can't really figure out plan then you and I got to understand that we have to go with a flow.


Try defining the definition for your success.

Comments

Popular Posts