#Nocturnal Life

-Abbhirami



With so much mysteries hidden I see the navy blue sky lighted by stars. Too much of beauty that I cannot comprehend. And every time I look at it I fall in love with it. Lost and caught by the beauty, I try to understand. The patterns of the clouds diffusing the light from the Moon is driving me crazy helping me believe that there exists more than beauty in it. Sometimes I see shooting star rushing and fading away.

There is something with the night sky that I cannot tell you all. Dissipated clouds and disruptive thoughts  some times define the undefinable, I ain't very sure of it but sometimes. I see the clouds now passing to reach somewhere. So are my thoughts. 

Suddenly thrashed with 13 second retrospection of my life with so many etched memories, words, slips, falls - apathetic nostalgia(simply, mixed emotion). I raise my brows because I don't understand but this is how it works. I believe in fascination and resurrection, that's what is keeping me going. One day the broken truth, insane believes, song repeated will shatter the wall of heart.




Comments

Popular Posts