#I've reached 260 now!

-Abbhirami

I'm really so excited about letting you all know that this is my 260th post and my views has reached 10,000!  I love the ways I have taken this and traveled along. I have said so much here than in reality. I feel that I've been more honest here.  Many have so far said  my words are  strong, caustic, crazy, beautiful, wordy and I don't understand what you trying to say- kinds of compliments. I get suggestions too but sorry I wasn't able to write all that. I will try doing it someday.

I have experienced so many mixed emotions that took me to post many blogs over here. I always told you that my blog is my vent and certainly it is and still now. So many views I seem to have now than last year. For all the appreciations and for all the comments, for all the viewers and for people who have mailed directly saying you like my writing, thank you.

When I first to started to write I had so many notions that filled my brain till now I see myself being the same. Hope this continue, I just want myself to see how far it goes. It has been 3 years since I started blogging.

For all the strangers who stop by to email me a very very special thank you.You words are a great support for me to continue writing . Thanks again!

Comments

  1. Keep it mind that each time you blog it's just a start.. You have got much ahead.. Keep writing.. My support always

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts