#NASA - Planetary Protection Position

Guardians Of the Galaxy Earth needed 

-Abbhirami



"What! Are you kidding me!?" This time I seriously don't understand what is happening. I have seen and gaped many sci-fi movies and now this all happening!

I know many things are are turning from fantasy to being factual but this one does make my head static every time I think about it. I love conspiracy theories now I can see many things are not really theories but facts that are made to appear like theories.

My research began with a famous one known as AREA 51, then into many many theories. All theories have opened my eyes and helped me to view and understand things from a different perspective. I cannot help myself thank Dan Brown for playing his part in creating an interest in all these kinds of stuff.

Every time I hear about Eiffel tower, Mandela effect, Deja-vu, Simulation I know  and I believe that there is truly something happening that we don't really give much attention to. For many like me, it is an interest to dive deep into these things  but we know how this will end up if we dive deep.

 

Coming to the topic, yes, NASA is in need of "Guardians Of the Galaxy Earth". I am serious NASA is setting up a Planetary Protection Position. You can apply for it. This only for the US people.

Go ahead, look at this links:

https://planetaryprotection.nasa.gov/

It says that it is protecting Earth from "microbes" and I'm little skeptical about it. Anyway, who knows let us keep waiting to know more.


Give me more thumps so that I can come back with many conspiracy theories that are not common ;)
 

Comments

  1. Go ahead .Keep writing more on this topic. I loved it. I am waiting for more on this topic. Thumbs up :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts