What do you see?

-Abbhirami

 

 Looking thru' a cylindrical pipe

All I see no colors and light

No fancy and no delight

Things are not so right 

I turn the other side

Still I find the same sight

I asked to myself, why are things with no day-light?

Then, I understand it is me who can bring the sunlight

With colors splashed across, now it is beautiful and bright

All good and alright

After reading the above lines I guess you would have definitely understood the essence of the poem. There are so many things that happen to us and we look at it always from the dark perspective. We all know that not always what we think happens. It is always us who can create the happiness. None can help you bringing your smile back unless and until you really wish to smile. Every negative situation I known will definitely make you overthink negatively. But understand, that can yield nothing but once again viscous circle of bad thoughts. I remember when I was about 5 or 6 years old I had a story which is big but a meaning full one. I remembered it suddenly and was able to relate it to one of the occasion that I was in. So I wrote it as as a poem, short as I can with rhyming words and I believe that I have given the essence in a concise manner. 

Sometimes, your 2nd grade story might inspire you lot more than a Les Browns' speech! - I mean it.

Comments

Popular Posts