Thanking you!


-Abbhirami

Days roll by and I see myself traveling with it. At this point of time I believe that I have to stop and thank everyone who has been with me till now. I take this as an opportunity to thank everybody who took efforts to stay with me. 

I don't know how far I have come but I can clearly see myself traveling. I love the journey. I trust it so much. So many lessons learnt. So many things seen. So many people. So  many emotions. Life is truly a journey that I cannot word. It is truly beautiful and so much slips, falls, rise, struggle. It is truly abstract sometimes but every one of us know that's how it is.

I am nobody to sit down speak about it. We know how it transforms and brings out things from us. I am noting down all the lessons for now. I see myself learning and thanks for everyone who taught me. I learnt so much but I can surely say I still have so much to learn and comprehend. I am truly trusting the journey. Thank you all!


Comments

Popular Posts