My days in Kiel

A road that I often take, Kiel


Squeezing between the differences to fit in a lost crowd and trying to imbibe few things started my life, in a new city named Kiel, in Germany.  
Each day was not so different, the only fact was I was having myself as company round the clock.
I am really overwhelmed. The richness in the solitude, I can feel it this time. It is beautiful. My walks showers me with different lessons from the past and I know I am understanding things different this time. 

For sure I know my dreams and thoughts have changed. Perhaps I guess this how you feel after moving out of your city. I cannot take refuge under the word wanderlust as I am not one. Juggling amidst being an extrovert and introvert I am trying to fit myself into the category of ambivert. And I still really don’t know where I belong. The deep resonating voices inside my head is all that I am left with during the silent nights. And during the gloomy mornings I cling onto the window isle to watch the rustling leaves with a cup of tea and contemplation. 

Random smiles and random greetings from across the streets made my day feel a little better than ordinary. So many new faces so many vibes and so many stories I can sense. And I have one too. 


Comments

  1. You are right random smiles and greetings can always make us feel better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be hard and lonely till we find people we resonate with in a new place. But oh boy, how much we adult and learn during those moments of solitude is incredible. Never lose sight of the ultimate goal, and never let yourself believe you are less or inadequate in any way. Hoping that amazing people and opportunities come your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the good words! I very much wish you all success in your life as well! Spread smiles! Peace! :)

      Delete
  3. Waiting for many more life experiences you are gonna share. Do keep your blog updated.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts