To my new love, Dortmund


All I wanted was a pocket full of sunshine and bliss. Swaying to the melody I watch the clouds that passed by. This seemed like my confirmation that things will be good. New journey set on my side. I see fast moving nostalgia brushing with the tunes in my head. Waving goodbyes to old memories and putting them aside, I refreshed my head to take in new ones but a lone tear traced down my cheek.
After some hours of unspoken commotions I fell asleep.
Waking up, I felt my past. I saw my future few miles away. I felt alive. I was going.

With all these in my head I was heading to a new place that will take care of me now. 

To my new love, Dortmund.

Comments

  1. Remember we are always here wishing yo to fly to the highest. Never let tears roll down and feel alone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts