It was not a strange place but a new one!

Hello from Leimen

To pack this time, is bitter and sweet. Yet it is as the striking clock, hands move onward. When the time of change comes, I can only embrace it. It brings a sense of rebirth, a new adventure once again awaiting at some corner of Germany. It is as if my heart and soul have climbed into their own luggage and buckled in as happy passengers.

There is a time to stay.  

There is a time to go.

I was close to the latter.

I know leaving Dortmund has been coming for so long. When my faraway train pulled into the station there was a sense of shock, yet of course I knew it would come. Still, living in that moment I realize that it is a transition that will live with me all my days, and that's how I bid goodbye to Dortmund.


Now I was seeing my fast moving nostalgia brushing with the tunes in my head. Waving goodbyes to old memories and putting them aside, I refreshed my head to take in new ones on the way to Leimen.

It was a Thursday afternoon, around 3:17,  when I stepped into my new room. 

The sunlight through the window greeted.

Upon the deep seated anxiety, the eyes still managed to stay excited to see the new place but I noticed that, in the expanse of the room, though I was quite still, I felt my soul trying to peek, looking to find "home" in an empty room. 

Perhaps that's how an innocent heart works! 






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts