A token of love?




It is a good day. Sitting with a blank face, I start to write, unboxing my emotions that I had all these years with a lot of strangers who still live in the traces of my memory. I truly feel strange to have experienced quite many.

I start to remember and remembering makes me smile. Especially remembering "you".

Years tumbled and you are still my friend. I don’t know if it was sin or rather a blessing to get to know you with growing years. I do not know why I say this but I still choose to say because you know it .


I choose to cherish most of our memories even if it is for a split second; The only thing that truly makes me happy was with the fact that I did not need anybody else. Your company was totally enough. I remember the time when, for all the good, bad, uncertain, I was willfully and more profoundly relying on you. Your advice on saving every piece for myself, just for myself is something I choose every day, more importantly the sereneness in understanding and realizing, rather in not reacting is still sticking with me.  

There are no clouds over my conscience anymore. I am doing good for me. 

I can see myself growing into a better human being.  Heavy emotions are gems laced with wisdom and I have still got my crown to fill.

It is quite weird that all that you have said or rather the things that you have read to me makes sense to me now or I do not know if I have experienced an epiphany but I can now agree with you that the journey is truly captivating.

Remembering you is like meeting a long-lost friend, and yes you are or probably now I should say yes you were.

Big thank you !!

*Letter from my older self to younger*

Comments

Popular Posts