Embracing the Journey



 Lost around connotation, tonality and experiences from the past, haunting — my drowning fear has always accented slowly seeking my thrown- my calm.

It is interesting to know that even after understanding the causation and my response, it has always been quite difficult for me to change the course of my reaction pattern.

Awareness and acceptance has always been there, but the residual anger always was triggered, somehow. It is as if they have a life of their own, bubbling up unexpectedly. I understood is trying to teach me patience and humility in the face of my own vulnerabilities.

In moments of clarity, I recognize that healing is not linear. It is a journey that unfolds over time, requiring patience, compassion, and mindfulness of people we tend to hurt. The cycles of anger and frustration remind me of the complexity of human emotions and the resilience required to navigate them.

I have learned to embrace this journey with an open heart and a willingness to confront uncomfortable truths about myself. Telling each instance of triggered anger becomes an opportunity for my growth and my self-reflection, rather than a setback.

Embracing myself through this journey is challenging, yet I know it is a process of self-growth for my betterment. This verbal construe can differ for many but it all comes to the point that some day all of this would be worth it. And looking back, we will all be proud!








    

Comments

Popular Posts