765 times 

-Abbhirami




Whenever I sit thinking something or the other it is always that thing that always fills my empty head. It is really hard to get rid of a song that you have heard. For me it keeps running on my head all 24 x 7. If you had found your song that puts you in complete happiness and joy, you can’t stop it running or hearing it until you play it more than 765 times!


 I would say without music life is really a mistake. I up vote all kinds and genre. I listen to all. But still all peppy and melody, I feel, are the best. But still, there are some break up songs that are good too. Songs are really an ocean I feel. Songs that are sung in different languages are really interesting and unique to hear. Some makes me groove to the tune. I would say any song that takes you deep into the feel and creates a sensation of you being there is the best. 

Play your song more than 765 times and set a record!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts