Singing along gone wrong

-Abbhirami



You plug-in your headphones and turn up the volume, you can fathom the depth of the bliss you get hearing to the songs. But the other side is worse. Every time I plug-in and sit down shaking my head, listening to those tunes near my grandma this takes me to the next level of stupidity. I am seriously embarrassed shaking my head to those tunes, when I sit near her. She gives me that look. And the moment I see it, I know I feel humiliated. Many times I try not to move my head to tunes but I really can't help it. Be it any place, my head starts to move when I hear to the tunes. 


Another interesting thing that occurs along with this that, when you try to sing along with it. This takes you to another dimension of humiliation, I really mean it. Many times when I try to sing along with it I hear my sister saying -"Why the hell are you shouting!? This is not called singing! you are hurting my ears" and I'm like "What!"? All my efforts, holding my breath and pitch, gets down into the ditch when she says that. There are somethings you cannot really control. Me nodding my head and singing along with it- is something like that.(And this is the time you feel like everyone is calling your name -_-)

Comments

Popular Posts