Not again!


-Abbhirami



I think this the second time I’m writing about rain because I couldn’t help it. I had to mention about it because at times it feels irritating and disturbing as it cancel most of my plans. I’m currently in my holidays and every time I plan I should go out somewhere there this rain messing it up. It is so bad. I spent most of my evenings near the balcony looking at the rain only.


 It has been days, and this rain is still continuing with the same vigor. This rain starts by half-past four or by five and continues till night. Even this very moment it is raining while I’m writing this. The thunders are so loud that it always breaks my head leaving me with head-ache every time I hear them. The pattern of the lighting streak is amazing to look at on a dark shade of grey sky. Please avoid looking at those lighting streaks even though they come with stunning patterns every time.
 

Comments

Popular Posts