The Shades of Emotions


-Abbhirami



Walking on the roads I find faces by my sides, I can hardly recognize. Strangers they are called. Everybody’s purpose on this Earth is not known until he leaves the Earth. He is struggling only to survive and make himself happy and comfortable with all the worldly luxuries that are tangible. I see face of humans of all kinds delivering multiple emotions. Not just humans on road I find, some other creatures too trying to survive in this Earth with us. The wind is blowing through my hair which makes my hair tangled same as a life. I find the wind to be calm, which leaves me with smile on my face. 

I can still find people passing by never giving a glance at me or others. I notice a man with an umbrella, he is calm and compost. He is old. I can make out from his face that he has gathered wisdom from the life he lived. He is travelling in the same direction with me. He noticed me seeing him. He passed and took another route and disappeared from my sight. On my right I find a kid jumping up with only joy. This makes me happy and takes me back to my childhood days. On my left I find a middle aged man in his suit and tie with ironed pants travelling with his bag. He is stern, focused and clear. Everybody is travelling. And I am travelling too.
 

Comments

Popular Posts